ప్రధాన కంటెంట్‌కు దాటవేయి

I paint myself as a Saint

 

MYSELF:

 'Bhagyamati', it's my pen name. I love to introduce myself as Bhagyamati, more than my true name. I'm nothing in my past, now I'm a blogger, since my age of 13, I'm a writer, still I'm a blogger just the term was changed.


I'm much inspired by Jay Shetty 's book, THINK LIKE A MONK.  Here the author told that " Train your mind for peace and purpose every day". I'm truly following this principle. 


EARLY MORNINGS:

Actually I'm not a morning person. So many of my friends studying in complete nights(night outs) in semister exams... University days. But I didn't. Sleep is enough to me. Ofcourse i wrote well, got good marks 😅.

About 2 years ago, I was greatly inspired by a book " 5AM CLUB". ROBIN SHARMA is the author. Actually I listen it as audio book, will give you the link below.

5AM Club audiobook




Wakening by 5AM and going by walk alone is a wonderful thing. There is no traffic, no people, no busy schedules. Only me and some beautiful dogs on roads. A calm and cool weather, so many thoughts in mind, I'm just relaxing myself while walking. No more songs, I just listen audio books.



BOOKS LOVER:

Spiritual books I love, 10 years back I read a book 'OKA YOGI ATMAKATHA' in telugu. It is also available as "AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A YOGI" in English. Most popular book, ofcourse.

Segment from Autobiography of Yogi

This book inspired my heart to go through the spiritual way. Now I find many books.




LIFESTYLE:

Here I mentioned in the title that, myself as a Saint. Don't mean it , wearing oranges or white. Wearing is not a big deal... I think.

Modern dress, lipstick, hairstyles... we wore are just like identity and not the fashion statements. Healthy habits and lifestyle keeps us elegant.

I'm surrounded by people every day, having so many friends... It's just outlook. I surrounded myself by reading and knowing things. Just learning... I'm doing these days. 

Healthy lifestyle


PET PARENTING:

I love animals, names are different but animals are same to me. Animals are cutest than plants and flowers... Rain and rivers. They are just angels. Angels with four paws. They truly love people. A list of cats in my journey, if I started writing this, it's so long😉.




I just wrote about my 3 years baby here... Proudly... She is 'GOOFY'. My god's gift. She stays with me long time in office. Eats with me, sleeps a side. Looking into my eyes... Telling so many things. I'm proudly saying this " I'm a pet parent".


HOBBIES:

Spending half of the hours in my job, remaining time in reading, writing and learning. I sink myself into blogger, linked in, Medium, Quora, Tumblr, Reddit etc. Some what in Facebook and WhatsApp too. 

Searching for new audiobooks related to spiritual enlightment and life lessons.


DETACHMENT:

Live in the society, surrounded by people, talk and laugh... but chill in one's self. We should create our own inner peace and not allow anyone to give us emotional charge. Celebrate the life in nature and not in the emotional knots. 

Human love is just a physical soothing, it is not everything. Years gone... One can find this. In Ramana Maharshi teachings... A popular sentence we can find is "WHO AM I". That means one can find himself deep into his soul. Act according to thoughtful soul. 



Frequently asking myself...

What is the purpose of my life?

Why should I'm here?


 Thank you 🙏

 Bhagyamati✍🏻

కామెంట్‌లు

ఈ బ్లాగ్ నుండి ప్రసిద్ధ పోస్ట్‌లు

నా మొదటి ప్రేమ... మా నాన్న!

  ఒక అమ్మాయి ఏ వయసులో అయినా ఉండొచ్చు కానీ ఆమె ఎప్పటికీ తన తండ్రికి చిన్ని యువరాణిగానే ఉంటుంది.  తండ్రీ కూతుళ్ల మధ్య ఉన్న ఈ ప్రత్యేక బంధం... ఆరాధ్య బంధం!.  ఒక తండ్రి తన కూతురిపై ఉంచే హద్దులు లేని ప్రేమ ఎప్పటికీ తిరిగి చెల్లించలేనిది.   బెస్ట్ ఫ్రండ్ తో షాపింగ్:  నేను రత్నం జూనియర్ కాలేజి లో చదివేటప్పుడు కాలేజి వ్యాన్, ఇల్లు తప్ప ఏం తెలియదు. డిగ్రీ కి వచ్చాక న బెస్ట్ ఫ్రెండ్ శ్వేత తో మొదటిసారి బయటకి వెళ్ళాను. ఫస్ట్ టైం వెళ్ళడం, నాన్నకి trunk road లో కనిపించాను. నా మైండ్ బ్లోక్ అయ్యి రెడ్ అయ్యి, బ్లూ అయ్యింది. మా నాన్న మాత్రం సింపుల్ గా షాపింగ్ కి వచ్చావా? డబ్బులు ఉన్నాయా? అంటూ 2000 ఇచ్చేసి వెళ్ళాడు. నాన్న అంటే అంతే మరి, నెక్స్ట్ లెవెల్.  నేను పెద్ద చిరంజీవి అభిమాని ని. నాన్న ఫస్ట్ డే ఫస్ట్ షో చిరంజీవి మూవీ కి తీసుకుని వెళ్తాడు. నేను తిరుపతి లో M.SC చేసేప్పుడు నాకోసం dairy milk బాక్స్లు కొరియర్ చేసేవాడు. చిరంజవి గ్రీటింగ్స్ పంపేవాడు. నాన్నకి నేను ఎప్పటికీ చిన్న పిల్లనే. నేను అబద్ధాలు చెప్పను. ఇప్పటికీ చెప్పను. అందుకే నన్ను మా అమ్మ, నాన్న బాగా నమ్ముతారు. నా ప్రాణ స్నేహితుడు నాన్న: చిన్నపుడ

ఇప్పటికి మేల్కున్నావా స్వామి?!

 తడిసి నీళ్ళోడుతున్న చీర కొంగును పిండుకుంటూ... అల్లంత దూరాన ఉన్న అతనిని చూసాను. కడవ నడుముకెత్తి తిరిగి మళ్ళీ మళ్ళీ చూసాను. ఎదుట ఏటుగట్టు వెనకనుంచి చుమ్మలు చుట్టుకుంటూ... తెల్లని పొగతెరలు, చెట్ల ముసుగులు దాటి వచ్చాను.  మామిడి చెట్టు ఆకుల గుబురుల్లోంచి, సన్నగా పడుతున్న నులి వెచ్చని సూర్యకిరణాలు.... మడత మంచంపై మాగన్నుగా పడుకుని ఉన్న నా మన్మధుడు. ఓయ్... అని కేక వేయాలనుంది, వాలుగాలిలో మాట కొట్టుకుని పోదా అని ఆగిపోయాను. తడక మీద ఆరవేసిన తుండువా లాగి దులుపుదామనుకున్నాను. గడుసుదనుకుంటాడని గమ్మునుండి పోయాను. పొగమంచు మేఘాల మధ్య చాచుకునే ఉంది. పసిడి పువ్వులు నా పిరికితనం చూసి నవ్వుకుంటున్నాయి. చెట్టు కొమ్మన కౌగిలించుకున్న రామచిలుకలు నీ మాటేమిటి? అని ఆరా తీశాయి.  సరే! నడుము మీద కడవ నిలవకుంది, అతనితో గొడవ పడమంది. నెత్తిన కుమ్మరిస్తే మేలుకొంటాడుగా?! అమ్మో కయ్యాలవాడు మాటలే కట్టేస్తాడు. వద్దులే రేగిపోయిన జుట్టును ముడి వేసుకుంటూ పక్కనే ఓ పూచిక పుల్ల కోసం వెతికాను. ఈ పడుచు వాడి కలలో ఏమొస్తుందో... నిద్రలోనే నవ్వాడు. చక్కనోడు చెంప మీద చంద్రవంకలు పూచాయి. మర్రి చెట్టు కాయలు ముసిముసిగా నవ్వుతూ... పుల్ల ఒకటి వ

ఇది యుగాలనాటి ప్రేమ!.

 రాధంటే... ఉత్తదేహం కాదు, ఉత్త మనసే కాదు, రాధంటే ఆత్మ. కృష్ణుని ప్రేమలో లీనమైన ఆత్మ. ప్రపంచానికి అర్థం కాని ఎన్నో విషయాలలో వీరి ఇరువురి ప్రేమ కూడా ఒకటి. వీరి శృంగారం మానసికమే! కానీ ఆత్మసంబంధం. ఏ ప్రేమ కథకైనా వీరే ఆదర్శం. ప్రేమ యొక్క గొప్పతనం పట్టాలంటే... కథలో చిత్రించే పాత్రలను రాధాకృష్ణలను ఊహించే రాయాలి. కృష్ణుని పై ఆశలు రేకెత్తించుకొని మనసును కృంగ దీసుకున్న రాధ ప్రేమ లోంచి విరహం అనే పదం పుట్టుకొచ్చిందేమో?! ప్రేమంటే మనసంతా కాముఖత్వం పులుముకోవడం కాదు, దేహవసరాలను తీర్చుకోవడం కాదు, ప్రేమంటే విశాలత్వం, దైవత్వం, విరహం, తపన, వేదన, ఎడబాటు, త్యాగం, కృష్ణుని రూపు కోసం పరితపించే రాధ దినచర్య. అందుకే రాధాకృష్ణుల ప్రేమ ఉత్త ప్రబంధ కథగా కాకుండా... యుగాలు చెప్పుకునే గొప్ప ప్రేమగాధ గా మిగిలింది. ఒక ప్రేమ కథను పైకెత్తి ఆకాశంలో ప్రవేశపెట్టాలన్నా... ఒక ప్రేమ గీతాన్ని, స్వర్గాన్ని తాకేంత ఆనందంగా ఆలాపించాలన్నా... రాధాకృష్ణుల ప్రేమే ప్రేరణ. ఇంత గొప్పగా మనం ప్రేమించాలంటే రోజు మనసుకి మెదడుకి మధ్య దేవాసుర యుద్ధమే జరుగుతుంది, అయినా నిలబడితేనే ప్రేమ గెలుస్తుంది. ఇక్కడ గెలవడం అంటే ఇద్దరు పెళ్లి చేసుకొని జీవించటం